1. Visit www.remita.net
2. Click on
3. In the box titled “Name of MDA”, type (before you complete typing, the system will aid you in completing the remaining part of the name. Please select the system’s suggestion as it also carries a numerical code along with it after the name. The code is the identity of NOUN on the remita platform)
4. Under “Name of Service/Purpose” click the drop-down button and select .
5. Under , type
6. Skip the box titled and go down to the lower tab which consists of the list of other payments in NOUN. In this area, please check (mark) the box which bears the title .
7. Directly opposite the IT SIWES title, you will find a box containing Unit Price as 0.00 just edit the unit price by typing in (without comma). Automatically, the earlier skipped tab titled “Amount To Pay” will update itself to N1,000.00
8. Go to the lower tab and fill in your Full Name
9. Fill in your Email
10. Fill in your phone number. When filling your phone number, the moment you click on the box, +234 is already there. All you need to do is to fill the remaining part of your phone number without typing the first “0”. E.g. if your phone number is 07018870798, just type 7018870798 so that it looks like +2347018870798. The first zero is the same as +234
11. Fill in the characters supplied in the image for authentication/confirmation of your transaction, in the box provided below the image.
12. Click on .
13. The next page will give you several payment options. It is best advised to pay at the bank instead of using online payment options. This is because you have to present the teller at the school. Just copy your remita (RRR) code from there and proceed to pay at the bank with the code.
14. Visit any commercial bank to make your payment.
15. On the teller, at the top edge side, write “IT/SIWES” followed by your remita code
16. On the Depositor’s name, type your own name (the person who is applying for the IT Log book)
17. On the Account name, write National Open University of Nigeria (or simply NOUN)
18. Fill other required information such as date, amount in words, etc. (There is no need to fill the account number).
19. Wait to collect the printout of the payment receipt at the bank.
20. Make a photocopy of your course registration slip (containing IT/SIWES as a registered course), the payment receipt collected from the bank, and the teller, and take to the school (with the original copies for sighting), to collect your Log Book.