Please follow this Noun admission procedure 2019 to fasten your National Open University admission application. The process is quite simple and you’d be done in two minutes or less. Besides, It contains information to NOUN admission Form Closing date, and (Next semester) Noun resumption date.
How Much is Noun Admission Form?
- NOUN Admission Application Form Fees for Undergraduate Student Programmes is N5,000 (Five thousand naira)
- NOUN Postgraduate (PGD and Masters) Programmes – Admission form is N7,500 (Seven thousand five hundred naira), and
- NOUN Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programmes – Admission form fee is N10,000 (Ten thousand naira)
Is NOUN Admission Form Still on Sale?
When is NOUN Admission Form Closing Date for 2019?
The Noun admission form is always available but Noun Courses / Examinations registrations do closes. On that note, the Noun New Students Registration Portalwill be closed on- Friday, 22nd, February 2019.
How to Apply for NOUN Admission
- Visit the National open university admission portal > www.nouonline.net
- On the Noun Website Home Page, go to the Menu Bar, Click on the “Apply for Admission” button.
- Select either to Apply for NOUN Undergraduate Programme, NOUN Postgraduate Admission or a Ph.D. Programme. Other programme is not available at the moment
- Then, Goto “Choose Faculty” (note it can be found at the left-hand side of the Noun Application page)
- Select Faculty
- Fill displayed Noun Online Application form
- Click below to View admission requirement (Criteria) for the selected Programme.
- Click the “Apply” button to proceed.
- Do take note of the NOUN Admission Application UNIQUE ID displayed. It will needful for Printing Noun admission letter and Noun Admission process continuation.
- Now. Click the ‘Continue‘ button
- Select Bank Branch as payment type. Though you may choose other payment options if you do want to pay noun admission form via online with your ATM / Master Card.
- To continue with the Bank Branch Payment option. Click the “Pay” button.
- Then, Copy and take the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number to any Noun participating bank for payment.