The Management of NOUN has mandated it for all Graduating Students to pay their CONVOCATION and REGISTRATION FEE within the stipulated time.
You can pay your NOUN Convocation fee by following these simple steps:
2. At the top of the website, you will see a search box with the inscription “Who do you want to pay?”. Click on that box and type “NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY“
3. The name of the school (National Open University of Nigeria) will pop up, so click on it
4. On the next page, you will be provided with upto ten (10) different boxes to fill in your details. So fill the boxes as seen below:
– NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE: Select “Miscellaneous income”
– DESCRIPTION/PURPOSE OF PAYMENT: Type your reason for payment (which is CONVOCATION and REGISTRATION FEE in this context). But if you’re also paying for other items, ensure you state it there as well.
– AMOUNT TO PAY (₦): Type the total amount you’re paying for the convocation and registration
– SELECT CURRENCY: Select “NGN – NIGERIAN NAIRA”
– PAYER’S NAME: Type your and Matric Number. E.g (Abatan Samuel Kelvin NOU123456789)
– PAYER PHONE: Type your valid phone number
– PAYER EMAIL: Type your portal email address
– CONFIRM EMAIL: Re-type your valid portal email address
– HOW DO YOU WANT TO PAY?: Select “Bank Branch” (Please don’t be tempted to use other payment methods to avoid issues)
5. After a successful completion of the previous steps, you’ll be able to generate your RRR, so take the RRR to the nearest commercial Bank for final Payment.
Upload Your Song