Do you find it difficult to locate TMA link on NOUN portal? Today I will share with you how to locate TMA button on NOUN website => nouonline.net
National Open University of Nigeria TMA Explained
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA) is a marking scheme for NOUN, and it contributes 30% of the student total mark. Point to Note, this same as Test in other learning institutions.
The Student is expected to answer or submit Three (3) NOUN TMA. Then, her Best three solved TMAs will be selected and marked by 30%.
The Assignment is to be done at your pace and convince in as much as you don’t exceed the giving time (deadline) for submission because it has a closing date.
Then, the final examination takes 70% score mark hence, making TMAs necessary if a student must come out with a more excellent result.
Want to access your Tutor-marked assignments TMA Portal? To begin TMA submission? Follow the procedures bellow.
NOUN Portal TMA Login Procedures
1. Go-to the National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN website > www.nouonline.net
2. Click on the “Student Login.” And at the Nouonline Portal Login Page, enter your matric number, password and click the “Submit“ button.
Now you should be in your Nouonline student profile page.
3. In the NOUN studware menu options. Click on “YOUR COURSE“ (the link after Manage Wallet and Library Services)
Cool, you’re now at the Nouonline Portal tma page
4. From the drop menu
View your Result
5. Select YOUR COURSES
6. Scroll down and click on 2019/1 exam
7. TMA is on the right side of the page.
Tutor Marked Assignment(TMA) is based on your Exam Registration.
It is necessary for you to attempt at least three(3) of your TMAs for each registered courses in order to be eligible to take exam.
Upload Your Song